You CAN look good, keep safe AND protect the environment with these 2 great new products from Bumpaa...
- Non-clinical masks and snoods treated with Polygiene ViralOff anti-bacterial, anti-viral technology
- Conforms to ISO 18184:2019
- Kills 99% of viruses within 2 hours
- Reusable so cuts down the current big problem of large scale disposable masks going to landfill
- Environmentally sound as no need to wash due to anti-viral technology
- Fits the contours of the face covering nose, mouth and chin with no ties
- Available in 12 stylish colours
- Bumpaa face masks and snoods can be fully customised for your business
We really like this product as with face masks becoming mandatory in shops and possibly other areas shortly it is good to have stylish, advanced tech options like Bumpaa coming to the market. I recently saw a news item where fisherman in the south of France had turned to waste removal from the sea as there were literally thousands of disposable masks floating in the ocean causing all sorts of problems for marine life and this problem will only get worse as more masks are worn.
They look good too which you can't always say with masks and we like the snood option going into the winter. A lot of masks are anti-bacterial but not anti-viral like these so again another tick in the box.